Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
- Completing functional behavior assessments
- Completing skills assessments
- Developing, implementing, and monitoring behavior support plans
- Training staff, teachers, caregivers, and parents
- Analyzing and graphing data
- Completing progress reports
- Current BCBA Certification and current State of WI License
- 2 years experience post BCBA certificate working with individuals with mental health needs
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work independently
- Proven ability to communicate effectively within a variety of situations
- Excellent time management skills
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Health care insurance
- Total compensation package will be discussed during interview process
Behavioral Treatment Therapist (BTT) - Part-Time
The BTT is a paraprofessional who practices under the close, ongoing supervision of a BCBA, BCaBA, or FL-CBA (“designated RBT supervisor”). The BTT is primarily responsible for the direct implementation of skill-acquisition and behavior-reduction plans developed by the supervisor. The BTT may also collect data and conduct certain types of assessments (e.g., stimulus preference assessments). The BTT does not design intervention or assessment plans. It is the responsibility of the designated BTT supervisor to determine which tasks an BTT may perform as a function of his or her training, experience, and competence. The designated BTT supervisor is ultimately responsible for the work performed by the BTT. Experience with adults is preferred.
- Have a license as a Board certified Assistant Behavior Analyst (BCaBA) issued by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB) and have a minimum of 400 hours of documented training and supervised experience.
- Have at least a master’s degree in psychology, counseling, marriage and family therapy, social work, education, or a behavioral sciences field and have a minimum of 400 hours of documented training and supervised experience.
- Have a bachelor’s degree in psychology, counseling, marriage and family therapy, social work, education, or a behavior sciences field and have a minimum of 2,000 hours of documented training and supervised experience.
- Have a certificate as a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) issued by the BACB and have a minimum of 3,000 hours of documented training and supervised experience.
To apply for employment with ABA of Wisconsin, LLC, please email your resume and cover letter to:
Human Resources Manager
Human Resources Manager