ABA of Wisconsin, LLC uses principles of applied behavior analysis (ABA) to develop research-based strategies to address the challenging behaviors or learning deficits to enhance our clients lives by:
- Conducting state-of the-art assessments that target the specific functions of challenging behaviors.
- Designing customized programs based on individual needs to immediately impact and encourage positive behaviors.
- Providing in-service and on-going training for professionals and parents to coordinate programs to maximize the generalization of learned skills and new behaviors.
- Designing and implementing data collection systems and continuously monitoring client progress to make changes as needed.
- Writing reports and progress summaries of each individual's program and recommend program modifications if necessary.
- We accept both private insurance and Medicaid Waiver funding so clients are not required to pay out-of-pocket for services.
How Do I Start?