Supporting Children, Adults, Families, and Community-Based Organizations
Our behavior analysts deliver clinical and consultative support in the natural environment. We design and implement support strategies that promote positive behavior change, with a focus on preventing problem behaviors before they occur. This is accomplished by modifying environments, teaching new skills, and improving quality of life through person-centered planning and support services.
ABA of Wisconsin, LLC uses principles of applied behavior analysis (ABA) to develop research-based strategies to address challenging behaviors or learning deficits and enhance our clients lives by:
- Conducting state-of the-art assessments that identify the specific functions of challenging behaviors.
- Designing customized programs based on individual needs to immediately impact and encourage positive behaviors.
- Providing in-service and ongoing training for professionals and parents to coordinate programs and maximize the generalization of learned skills and new behaviors.
- Designing and implementing data collection systems and continuously monitoring client progress to make changes as needed.
- Writing reports and progress summaries of each individual's program and recommend program modifications if necessary.
- We accept commercial insurance, Medicaid (ForwardHealth and Waiver) and private pay funding.
Parenting Connections @HPL
Visit our booth!
Thursday September 13th 5:30pm-7:00pm
The Children's Room at Hedberg Public Library
316 S Main St, Janesville, Wisconsin 53545
Parenting Connections @BPL
Visit our booth!
Monday, September 24th 5:30-7:00pm
Beloit Public Library
605 Eclipse Blvd, Beloit, Wisconsin 53511