(includes the Wisconsin Children's Long Term Support Waiver, Family Care and IRIS programs)
ABA of Wisconsin, LLC provides individualized Medicaid Waiver services based on research supporting independence for individuals with autism and/or other developmental disabilities, and we enhance our clients lives by:
- Conducting state-of the-art assessments that identify specific strengths and needs.
- Designing customized programs based on these needs to immediately impact and encourage growth.
- Providing in-service and ongoing training for professionals and parents to coordinate programs and maximize the variety of environments the client can independently function in.
- Designing and implementing data systems and monitoring client progress to make changes when needed.
- Writing reports and progress summaries of each individual's program and recommend program modifications when necessary.
- We accept both private insurance and Medicaid Waiver funding so clients are not required to pay out-of-pocket for services.
How Do I Start?