Supporting Children, Adults, Families, and Community-Based Organizations
ABA of Wisconsin's behavior analysts deliver clinical and consultative support at our treatment center and in a variety of community based settings, including in homes, schools and adult day programs. We design and implement support strategies that promote positive behavior change, with a focus on preventing problem behaviors before they occur. This is accomplished by modifying environments, teaching new skills, and improving quality of life through person-centered planning and support services.
ABA of Wisconsin is currently providing both center and community-based services. We have taken many safety measures to ensure the continued well-being of our clients and clinicians, and we are now offering additional services via telehealth to ensure that we continue to meet the needs of our clients.
Click the link below for up to date information about our enrollment process.
We are currently hiring for:
ABA of Wisconsin is proud to partner with Purdue Global University. Together, we offer an online BCBA certification program with field hours supervised by our BCBA’s. All ABA of Wisconsin employees receive 14% off tuition for the Master's in Psychology with a concentration in Applied Behavior Analysis program. For more information please contact Meghan Maas in Human Resources at (630) 541-6441, or email at email@example.com.
ABA of Wisconsin uses applied behavior analysis (ABA) to develop research-based strategies that address challenging behaviors or learning deficits and enhance our clients lives by:
- Conducting state-of the-art assessments that identify the specific functions of challenging behaviors.
- Designing customized programs based on individual needs to immediately impact and encourage positive behaviors.
- Providing in-service and ongoing training for professionals and parents to coordinate programs and maximize the generalization of learned skills and new behaviors.
- Designing and implementing data collection systems and continuously monitoring client progress to make changes as needed.
- Writing reports and progress summaries of each individual's program and recommend program modifications if necessary.
- We accept commercial insurance, Medicaid (ForwardHealth and Waiver) and private pay funding.