ABA of Wisconsin, LLC provides individualized community supports based on research supporting independence for individuals with autism and/or other developmental disabilities, and we enhance our clients lives by:
- Conducting state-of the-art assessments that identify specific strengths and needs.
- Designing customized programs based on these needs to immediately impact and encourage growth.
- Providing in-service and ongoing training for professionals and parents to coordinate programs and maximize the variety of environments the client can independently function in.
- Designing and implementing data systems and monitoring client progress to make changes when needed.
- Writing reports and progress summaries of each individual's program and recommend program modifications when necessary.
- We accept both private insurance and Medicaid Waiver funding so clients are not required to pay out-of-pocket for services.
How Do I Start?